Why 2023 was so important.
Learn how our initiatives and achievements in 2023 set the stage for an exciting 2024.
The new corporate logo and brand identity we unveiled in 2023 is a great place to start our look-back as the updated, modern look reflects our strategic push to enter new markets and serve more customers while never forgetting our roots. Here are just a few examples of how we’re achieving these goals.
Consolidated facilities to serve you better
With new facilities that consolidate our manufacturing, sales, R&D and logistics activities on each coast, we can serve more customers faster and better than ever:
- Our new corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA, is also now home to our former C-Enterprises division
- Our new facility in Parsippany, NJ, provides a hub for our East Coast activities, including our leading-edge Microlab solutions
Solutions that target more customer needs
In 2023, our divisions delivered solutions that allow us to meet a wider range of customer requirements while leveraging our core strengths. For example:
- Microlab introduced two exciting new offerings:
- A line of Enterprise+ and Public Safety passive DAS components that are ideal for integrators improving wireless connectivity in buildings
- A compact line of filters that are ideal for small cell deployments and large venues
- REL-TECH Electronics expanded sales to long-term customers and attracted new customers, including a company that’s using REL-TECH custom cable and wire assemblies to pioneer an alternative fuel system for fleet vehicles.
- Cables Unlimited delivered high-quality OEM and custom fabrication solutions that take full advantage of the division’s long-standing expertise in cable assembly production and pave the way for an extended product range based on enhanced engineering practices.
Big successes drive strong momentum in 2024
There were many successes in 2023, including high-profile projects that showcase some of our most innovative offerings.
At Montauk Point Lighthouse in New York State, our Direct Air Cooling (DAC) environmental control system optimizes airflow while keeping salt and moisture out to help preserve this historic seaside landmark. An order for more than 200 DAC systems from a tier 1 wireless carrier implementing a nationwide shelter program confirms the critical role our DAC solutions play in environmental management.
Along the Jersey Shore, our TruField® pole-top shrouds provide resilient and futureproof concealment for small cell deployments with true RF transparency. In addition, a large neutral host provider purchased more than 400 fully integrated, mid-pole concealment shrouds for small cell sites in New York City.
We also saw significant success on the West Coast, with a large school district in California ordering more than 40,000 customized Cat6e patch cords for IT upgrades.
Overall, we’re seeing a steep increase in demand for our small cell solutions as well as renewed interest in our DAS solutions for large venues, which is one of our key strengths. Looking ahead, our energy-efficient DAC environmental control system will be an excellent choice for carriers looking to extend their green initiatives to cabinets and shelters.
Talk to our teams and learn more
If you’re attending industry events in 2024, be sure to talk to our teams. You’ll find us at NATE in February and at IWCE in March. Additionally, Dino Giordano, our VP of Engineering, is participating in a panel discussion at IWCE on Interference Mitigation for DAS and BDAs in a Crowded Spectrum. And we’ll have a booth (230 & 232) at Connect(X) in May.
In the meantime, explore our articles and case studies to discover the many ways our solutions help you tackle tough challenges.